Donate Your Time
CDS Life Transitions welcomes and appreciates the time and talent our community can bring to those we serve. We encourage people to volunteer—as little or as much time as possible— to impact the lives of others!
Make a Monetary Donation
If you’re interested in making a monetary donation, please complete the following form. All Gifts go directly to supporting critical, yet unfunded, areas of need for those served by CDS Life Transitions. (We do participate in United Way designations. Please contact us for our code.)
- Uniforms, transportation, and equipment for athletes who participate in extra-curricular sporting events through Special Olympics.
- Housing improvements for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Affordable housing opportunities for seniors, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, veterans, and families
- Case Management for Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and/or Military Sexual Trauma.
- Social and recreational opportunities for senior citizens so they can lead active and fulfilling lives.